What is the meaning of alliance
alliance definition: 1. a group of countries, political parties, or people who have agreed to work together because of shared interests or aims: 2. an agreement to . Alliance definition: An alliance is a group of countries or political parties that are formally united and | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. Alliance definition is - the state of being allied: the action of allying. How to use alliance in a sentence. Noun. 13th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a .
alliance meaning in english
1. Alliance, confederation, league, union all mean the joining of states for mutual benefit or to permit the joint exercise of functions. An alliance may apply to any. Definition of alliance: Coming together of two or more firms to create a unique organizational entity (such as a joint venture), in which each firm retains its. Countries that have an alliance, or agreement, help each other out when in need. That means during times of war, for example, if two countries have an alliance.
Definition of alliance in the hssl.me dictionary. Meaning of alliance. What does Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word alliance. alliance definition: The definition of an alliance is a relationship forged between two or more individuals or groups that works as a positive for both parties. alliance meaning, definition, what is alliance: an arrangement in which two or more coun: Learn more.
Define alliance (noun) and get synonyms. What is alliance (noun)? alliance ( noun) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary. Meaning and definitions of alliance, translation in Telugu language for alliance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alliance in. syn: alliance, league, confederation, union refer to the joining of states for mutual benefit or for the joint exercise of functions. alliance refers to a combination of.
alliance meaning in tamil
in alliance (with somebody/something) meaning, definition, what is in alliance ( with somebody/something): if two groups, countries etc are in alli: Learn more. Consists of humans, three slightly original takes on classic fantasy races, and one genuinely original race. Alliance players are neither inherently less mature nor. What is Alliance? Definition and meaning:ALLIANCE a-li'-ans. alliance - Meaning in tamil, what is meaning of alliance in tamil dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of alliance in tamil and English. Inflected forms. alliances (noun plural). Definitions and Meaning of alliance in English. noun. the act of forming an alliance or confederation; a formal agreement. Meaning: bond of marriage (between ruling houses or noble families), from Old French aliance (12c., Modern French alliance) See more definitions. An alliance is a relationship among people, groups, or states that have joined together for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not. An alliance is an agreement between two or more parties. It is made to The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: alliance. Tamil Meaning of Alliance - Tamil to English Dictionary with Tamil Meanings, Tamil Vocabulary - Searchable Tamil Dictionary. Understand 4 different senses of Alliance in Urdu along with English definitions and sentence(s).
- How to cannulate a fistula
- How do false teeth stay in
- How to make a pc into a mac
- How to unjinx someone
- Microsoft office file validation add in what does it do
- How to start a poultry farm business in philippines
- How to make patty pan squash
- Adele when we were young
- What is underwriting when buying a house